Dr Show SoCal Equine Foaming Spray Applicator
1. Disconnect the Dr Show SoCal Equine Foaming Spray Applicator from water supply. Twist the Soap Container counter clockwise and remove it.
2. Fill with Dr Show SoCal Shampoo to the highest level marked on the Container, about 1/2" from the top.
3. Thread the Soap Container onto the Handle clockwise.
4. Connect water hose to the back of handle.
5. Set the Mix-Water Dial to "Water".
6. Select the desired pattern using the Pattern Adjustment Ring on the front of the Nozzle.
7. Adjust the water pressure using the Water Pressure Dial.
8. Turn on the water supply and squeeze the trigger to spray water.
9. To apply soap, release the trigger and change the Water-Mix Dial to "Mix" (Soap). Squeeze the Trigger to spray soapy water.
10. To rinse, release the trigger and change the Water-Mix Dial to "Water", and squeeze the Trigger.
11. Empty the Soap Container after use.